Win a wonderful trip to Salzburg
Jazz FM and Salzburg Tourism are giving you the chance to win a trip for two to the magical city of Salzburg.
This fantastic prize includes two return flights to Salzburg from London, hotel transfers and a three night stay at a 4 star hotel including breakfast. Also included are 2 x three day Salzburg Cards giving you free access to all tourist attractions and public transport as well as a Mozart Dinner Concert or Sound of Music Tour.
World famous for being the birthplace of Mozart and the film location for The Sound of Music, you'll discover a place of art and culture, tradition and modernity, nestled within the soft green mountains. A walk along these mountains allows for impressive views of the panoramic silhouette of Salzburg.
Salzburg is above all the “Festival City”. Every summer, the Salzburg Festival transforms the city into one giant stage, attracting more than 250,000 people from around the globe to enjoy fantastic opera, theatre and concerts.
Later in the year, musicians and music lovers flock the streets to enjoy the blend of music and great food and drink at Jazz & The City which runs from the 17th-21st October and features 100 concerts at over 50 different locations.
Salzburg is less than 2 hours from London with direct flights available through British Airways, Ryanair and Eurowings. If you want to find out more go to www.salzburg.info or visit the Salzburg Facebook and Instagram.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Dates and hotel subject to availability.
- Dates exclude 24 Nov - 7 Jan and Festivals (18 - 21 May, 20 Jul - 31 Aug, 19 - 23 Sept, 24 Jan - 3 Feb, 2019).
- Flights from London airports to Salzburg City (direct).
- Price excludes: a) Travel or medical insurance. (b) Accommodation extras (eg telephone, mini bar, room service, meals etc) (c) Personal expenses and spending money (d) UK transfers
- Prize is not redeemable in cash
- Valid until 12 April 2019
For your chance to win this prize simply answer the question below.
This competition ends at 23.59 on 30 April.