Grammy Nominated, platinum selling jazz vocalist Stacey Kent and her band are back in the UK with new dates including London's Leicester Square Theatre this Sunday.
After a year of sell-out shows across 5 continents and 30 countries, Grammy nominated, platinum selling jazz vocalist Stacey Kent and her band are back in the UK. She is on the road playing dates with songs from her latest release ‘The Changing Lights’ which includes includes standards, Bossa Novas and originals written by husband and saxophonist, Jim Tomlinson, and the acclaimed novelist, Kazuo Ishiguro.
Having recently recorded a live album in Rio De Janeiro with Marcos Valle, in celebration of his 50th year in music, Stacey has become even closer to the Brazilian music she loves.
This Easter weekend includes a date at Leicester Square Theatre in London.
- 3rd April - Pizza Express, Maidstone
- 4th April - Key Theatre, Peterborough
- 5th April - London, Leicester Square Theatre
- 8th April - Royal Spa, Leamington
- 9th April - Salisbury City Hall
- 10th April - Lowdham Village Hall
- 19th April - The Cast, Doncaster
- 29th April - Bury St Edmunds, Theatre Royal
- 30th April - South Hill Park, Bracknell
- 2nd May - The Grand, Clitheroe
- 3rd June - Tivoli, Wimborne
- 4th June - Millfield Arts Centre
- 1st July - The Stables, Wavendon