Producer and performer Swindle is set to raise the energy on the Pups' London gig on October 8 with his hard hitting, electronic jazz infused beats.
Grammy Award-winning band Snarky Puppy are about to embark on another extensive tour of the UK including their biggest London date so far at the Eventim Apollo in Hammersmith on October 6.
This show now has support from Swindle, an acclaimed producer and performer who has blazed a path through hard hitting jazz infused club beats that has caught the attention and collaboration of DJ Gilles Peterson and the hearts of clubland.
Swindle has just released ‘Peace, Love & Music’ - the result of his experiences touring globally over the past two years. Constantly meeting other talented musicians and seeing new places helped naturally form an album that brings together friends and family from across the world together for the first time.
Also in support is Banda Magda led by vocalist Magda Giannikou who appeared on Snarky Puppy’s ‘Family Dinner Volume 1.'
Click here for tickets to see Snarky Puppy at London's Eventim Apollo. Tour dates:
- Tuesday 29 September – Dublin, Vicar Street
- Thursday 1 October – Leeds, O2 Academy
- Friday 2 October – Manchester, Ritz Ballroom
- Saturday 3 October – Glasgow, O2 ABC
- Sunday 4 October – Birmingham, The Institute
- Monday 5 October – Bristol, O2 Academy
- Tuesday 6 October – London, Eventim Apollo Hammersmith
- Wednesday 7 October – Brighton, Concorde 2