Atlanta based soul singer Avery Sunshine, who has opened for Gregory Porter in the US, will join him on four of his eleven UK tour dates.
Atlanta based soul singer Avery Sunshine, who has opened for Gregory Porter in the US, will join him on four of his eleven UK shows. She will support Porter at Birmingham Symphony Hall, Brighton Dome, Cardiff St David’s Hall and Southport Theatre.
Since her first album was released in the UK in 2010 Avery has appeared on ‘Later with Jools Holland’ and ‘Songs of Praise’, and opened for B.B. King at the Royal Albert Hall as well as two live shows for Jazz FM.
On November 20th Avery appears alongside fellow label-mate Shaun Escoffery at London’s Under The Bridge. Her single ‘Call My Name’ from the new album ‘The Sun Room’ has just entered the Billboard R&B Singles chart. Gregory Porter’s UK dates begin in London on October 27th.
- London Royal Albert Hall Oct 27th (Blues Fest).
- York Barbican Oct 28th.
- Gateshead The Sage 30th Oct.
- Cambridge Corn Exchange 31st Oct
- Birmingham Symphony Hall 11th Nov.
- Brighton Dome 12th Nov.
- Cardiff St. David's Hall 15th Nov.
- Southport Theatre & Floral Hall Complex 16th Nov.
- Salford The Lowry 6th Dec.
- Portsmouth Guildhall 7th Dec.
- Guildford G Live 8th Dec.
- Nottingham Theatre Royal and Royal Concert Hall 10th Dec.