Aruba Tourism Terms and Conditions
Aruba Tourism Athority Terms and conditions
The following information and terms and conditions relate to the Aruba Tourism Authority prize draw to ‘Win a holiday in Aruba for two!’ (the ‘Promotion’). By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. ‘The Promoter’ of this action is Aruba Tourism Authority whose registered office is at L.G.Smith Boulevard 172, Oranjestad, Aruba. The ‘Administrator’ is Jazz FM.
1. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
2. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over only.
3. Employees of Aruba Tourism Authority, Jazz FM and (the ‘Prize Partners’) Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort, their members, partners or any company involved in the Promotion, or members of their families or households, are not eligible to win.
4. The Promotion opens 20.9.18 and closes 24.9.18 midnight (the ‘Promotion Period’). No entries submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be valid. The promoter has the authority to amend, extend or withdraw this without prior notice at any time during this period.
5. The Promotion is free to enter - no purchase is necessary.
6. To enter the Promotion, you must go to the Jazz FM website fill in your details and click submit.
7. There are no right or wrong answers.
8. One entry per user is permitted.
9. Proof of entry, is not proof of receipt.
10. The Promoter, Administrator and the Prize Partners accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion.
11. If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter and Administrator that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entrant and withhold prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules or if they do not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and any amendments will be published on the Aruba Tourism Authority website
14. Promotion winner will be chosen at random by the Administrator, unless specified otherwise, from all qualifying entries within 14 business days of the Promotion Period ending.
15. Promotion winner will be contacted within 14 business days of random draw taking place.
16. The Promoter and Administrator will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winners using the contact details supplied upon entry to the Promotion. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of the first notification, the winner forfeits the right to claim the Prize. Neither the Promoter nor Administrator shall be responsible should the winner provide incorrect contact or delivery details.
17. Should a winner forfeit or refuse their prize the Administrator will draw another winner at random from all qualifying entries. This process will continue until the prize is claimed.
18. The winners will be asked to book their prizes in accordance with these terms and conditions and any other instructions provided by the Administrator and the Promoter.
19. All travel, holiday or health insurance, passports and any required visas shall be the responsibility of the prize winner(s) and not the Promoter, Administrator or Prize Partners.
20. The accommodation and flights must be taken at the same time as part of the same trip.
21. All prizes are subject to availability.
22. Individual Prize Provider terms and conditions apply.
23. Additional costs not laid out in these terms and conditions are not included in the prize and are the responsibility of the prize winners and not the Promoter, the Administrator or any of the Prize Partners.
24. The Promoter, Administrator, Prize Partners and their associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion or the winners’ enjoyment of the prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
25. Promotion winner(s)' names may be published on the Aruba Tourism Authority website, associated social media accounts and in marketing emails.
26. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity without compensation and the Promoter reserves the right to use the names and place of residence (town/city) of winners/photographs of them in any publicity.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
29. The information you provide will only be used in the administration of the prize draw and for marketing purposes.
30. Any enquires about this Promotion should be directed to email@example.com
• General Terms & Conditions: By participating, entrants hereby release and agree to hold harmless Divi Resorts and each of their directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
• Divi Resorts Terms & Conditions: Divi Hotels Marketing, Inc., is managing this contest on behalf of the following independently owned resort: Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort.
• Contestants must be at least eighteen years old at the time of entry to be eligible for this contest. No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be selected in a random drawing and will be required to show proof of age. Winner will be notified via email. If the winner is not 18 years of age or older, the prize will be forfeited.
• All entries must follow Jazz FM rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
• Certificate for winner’s resort stay will be issued to the contest winner by Jazz FM. All expenses associated with the use of the prize, including any meals, taxes, fees and/or gratuities are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Travel must be completed within 12 months of issue date. Accommodations are in a Studio Unit in starting category. Upgrades are available at additional cost. Reservations are based on availability and Holidays/Blackout dates apply.
Blackout dates they say are the usual holidays around world. They would also include USA holidays like Thanksgiving, Memorial Weekend, Labor Day Weekend and travel in season, from Christmas to Easter and Mid-June to end of August are always based on availability.