Additions Terms and Conditions Jive Aces Jazz FM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for “The Jive Aces Summertime Swing” (the “Competition”). These terms should be read with our general competition terms at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-competition-terms.html which also apply to this Competition.
1. COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
E.g. The prize winners will be those persons who successfully answer 1 x multiple choice music related question
The winner will be chosen by electronic random draw on Tuesday 16th July 2019
2. ENTRY PLATFORMS AND COSTS
(A) Online at https://www.jazzfm.com/win/
Online entry is free.
Start Date and End Date. From Monday 8th July 2019, 00:01 (Start Date) to Sunday 14th July 2019, 23:59 (End Date).
Entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date will be invalid.
Winner Announcement. The name of the winner(s) will be announced on Tuesday 16th July 2019.
4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
• Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over on date of entry.
• Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition, incl. the Prize Provider, must not enter.
Other entry restrictions are as follows:
The winner(s) must be available on Sunday 4th August at 2:00 pm at Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead.
They must be able to travel to and from the venue on this date.
5. THE PRIZE
3 x pairs of tickets available
Each prize includes a pair of tickets to Summertime Swing on Sunday 4th August at 2:00 pm at Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead. Travel, accommodation and concessions inside the event such as food etc. is not included.
The Prize is provided by The Jive Aces. We are not responsible for any aspect of the Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery.
Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
6. DATA PROTECTION. Names, email addresses, and/or telephone numbers (which, for all SMS competitions, will be shared with our SMS provider) will be collected and used to process entries. Winner’s details may be given to the prize provider to arrange delivery of the prize. Your details may remain stored after the End Date but will not be used for marketing unless you have ticked an opt-in box on entry. If you have, your details will be used in accordance with the information given when you ticked the opt-in box and gave your consent. For more details, see: http://www.bauerdatapromise.co.uk/.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS. By entering this Competition, you are consenting to our use of your entry both to publicise this Competition, our radio station or any other radio station which we own or control. This means that we may use all names, images, descriptions, photographs video footage, and other information, which you’ve submitted on entry, in any media, without paying you and without any time restriction. You also agree that we may film, record or photograph you in connection with the competition and /or the Prize (if you win!). We will own these films, recordings or photographs and we may use them publicly, including on the internet, for our radio broadcasts and/or for any promotional purposes. You will also have waived any moral rights or right to payment that you may have had.
a. Entries that don’t comply with these terms will not be accepted and you may be disqualified if we think you have breached them.
b. One entry per person
c. If there is a dispute about the operation of the Competition or correctness of any answers given, our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into on this subject.
d. The correct answers to questions must exactly match our answers to win.
e. We are not responsible if you fail to get through when you call / text to enter, or if you lose signal during a call.
f. You are responsible for all costs of entry.
g. You may be disqualified if you are incomprehensible, inaudible or if you appear to be driving, intoxicated or likely to offend listeners.
h. We may cancel / amend / end / suspend the Competition if we need to do so due to circumstances outside our control.
9. CONTACT DETAILS. Any concerns? Please email: email@example.com. Concerns won’t be considered if made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.
Bauer Radio Limited is the promoter of this Competition, see: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/radio-website-terms.html for details of our registered office and company number.