Win a fabulous trip to the Icehotel in Swedish Lapland
Have you got the back to work blues? In need of another exciting holiday to look forward to? We’ve partnered with leading Nordic holiday specialists Discover the World to offer you the chance to win an incredible winter break for two to the ‘coolest’ hotel in the world - the original Icehotel in Swedish Lapland.
Discover the World are Nordic experts and have been working with the Icehotel since its inception 28 years ago. As their leading worldwide partner, they operate the only direct flight from the UK.
The Icehotel is a magical place. You’ll discover many spectacularly carved uniquely-themed rooms by the world’s leading ice artists, surrounded by snow-clad Swedish Lapland landscapes. It's also buzzing with winter activities like snowmobiling and husky sledging, and the original Ice bar is the perfect place to chill out with an ice-glass cocktail or two. If you're lucky you'll even get to see the mesmerising northern lights!
Holiday prize includes
- Return Discover the World direct flights from London Heathrow to Kiruna.
- Transfers to and from the Icehotel.
- 3 nights’ accommodation (1 night in an ice room and 2 nights in a warm room)
- Northern lights and Snowmobiling excursion including dinner.
- Breakfast daily.
- 1 x two-course dinner for 2 people at the Icehotel restaurant.
- Thermal one-piece suit hat, boots and mittens to use while staying at the Icehotel.
- Services of a Discover the World representative.
To discover more about the Icehotel and the ultimate collection of Nordic holidays call Discover the World’s travel experts on 01737 214254 or visit: www.discover-the-world.co.uk
For your chance to win this fantastic prize simply answer the question below.
This competition ends at 23.59 on 24 September.